Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: English for you. The matter is being deliberated???

Quote Originally Posted by Em Ku View Post
    You should check your vocabulary too, germany :smi1:
    Oh, thankS u; I'm practing: write and read English. If you know my mistake in my message, I thanks u; But you should repair for me.
    Good luck!:smi1:
    [MARQUEE]
    www.cauduongduytan.com
    Nơi con đường ý tưởng nối nhịp cầu ước mơ
    [/MARQUEE]

Smile

Just do it yourself, it's the way to consolidate your English! Take a look at your thread and find out the mistake!

Tuổi

WOW,all of you wrote and spoke E quite well.I think you should share more and more E knowledge for all members in this topic.i love E but i can not speak and write it well and i always make many mistakes.So would you please help me to check grammar.
    Thanks alot.
    Hope more and more student in our facluty join in this room and topic.

G.Viên Khoa

Thank you to germany!. I’m false.
    I think that. The forum opened this box about 3 day ago but it has been many quality of comment. This is successful for our box of forum. I wish we will write more and more quality of comment. Thank you for you are helping me.
    Good luck!!!

Tuổi

some mistakes in caolamx3 presentation :
    not "succesful",we use "success"
    not "quality of comment", we use "quality comment" and not " thank you for you are helping me",we use " thanks for your helping.

I think this topic is a place where everyone can practice their English. So Em Ku, you shouldn't behave like that. I know your English is quite good, but let everyone can practice freely. Who continously want to practice if there is someone (in this case is you, em Ku) always follows them, tries to find their mistake?
    You can correct the mistake in a different way.
    For example, you can say: If I were you, I'll say...... or, We can rewrite your sentence like this:........, It'll be better.
    OK?
    Finding and Correcting mistake is really a hard task. If you do it in wrong way, you will hurt other people.
    I have got B.A Degreee on English for Science and Technology, so I think I can help you something in English.So if you need any help about English, contact me. I'll try to help you anything I can.
    Gook luck !

Smile

Thanks for your stuff, but I think I didn't say anything can make all guys shy on their English and I have not much time enough to follow all their threads all day long to get them stuck in their English. It's free openning for everyone. I just wana our guys themself find out the mistakes and I don't try to prove my English in disparagement our guys.
    Your 2 degrees do mean nothing to me, I had got 2 English Certificates 10 years ago but I've never show anyone my degrees like that :smi11:
    Have a nice day with all our guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Em Ku View Post
    Thanks for your stuff, but I think I didn't say anything can make all guys shy on their English and I have not much time enough to follow all their threads all day long to get them stuck in their English. It's free openning for everyone. I just wana our guys themself find out the mistakes and I don't try to prove my English in disparagement our guys.
    Your 2 degrees do mean nothing to me, I had got 2 English Certificates 10 years ago but I've never show anyone my degrees like that :smi11:
    Have a nice day with all our guys!
    Keep calm my boy :smi32: , all I want is my willingness to help anyone who want to improve his/her English.
    Here I want to mention to the way you corect their mistake, not the fact that you corrected them. Ok? So don't misunderstand my idea like this :smi16:
    Oh yeah, :smi7: you got English Certificate 10 years ago means you are older than I think. Sorry for anything wrong with you.Hope to receive much help from you.I just want to know more about English for you major, so help me if you can.
    PS: to you, it's nothing, but to me (and many others), it's something... :smi101:
    And I think things we know is not enough, so plz listen to others to make it more completed, listening is a good way to study.
    Thanks for ur comments :smi14:
    Last edited by nvc_x3b; 17/05/07 at 01:40 PM.
    DON'T STOP, NEVER GIVE UP...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast